Premier Legal Representation
Robert S. Sutton
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Civil Dispute Resolution
- Organizational Formations
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate Transactions
Rob has been a practicing attorney in Colorado since 2011. A client focused practice that includes bankruptcy, estate planning, tax law, civil dispute resolution, DUI, traffic, criminal defense, real estate transactions, and organizational formations. He also manages the firm's technology, marketing and pro bono initiatives.
A University of Colorado Alum, Rob first joined the Sutton Law Firm as an intern in 2002 prior to beginning his legal studies at Florida Coastal School of Law. He graduated with honors in May 2010.
Rob is licensed to practice law in Colorado and is an active member of the Colorado Bar Association and the Denver Bar Association.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Honors: With Honors
- University of Colorado
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2006
- Major: Political Science
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Sutton Law Firm, Intern, 2002
- Three Rivers Legal Services Tax Law Clinic, Legal Intern