Aggressive Criminal Defense On Your Side
Have you been charged with a crime? Stand up for your rights, beginning by hiring a dedicated criminal defense attorney who will represent you forcefully from the prosecution’s accusations. The Law Offices of Sutton & Sutton serves Colorado clients in criminal cases, providing aggressive representation with proven results.
Protecting Your Rights And Your Freedom
We are devoted to protecting our clients’ freedom. We do everything in our power to help you avoid conviction or reduce any sentence that might be imposed. Our attorneys know that witnesses may lie on the stand, crime scenes can be tampered with and police officers can make mistakes. We personally speak with witnesses to ensure that they are telling the whole truth. We can examine the alleged crime scene thoroughly, searching for evidence that can help prove your innocence. We also pore over police records and bring in experts to challenge the prosecution’s theories.
Nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact us today.
Protecting Our Clients
We represent clients in a wide range of criminal matters, including:
- Felonies. Felonies are the most serious crimes – such as murder, rape, armed robbery, credit card fraud and burglary – and they have the most serious consequences. A person convicted of a felony is sentenced to serve at least one year in a state or federal prison. In addition, convicted felons are stripped of many of the rights guaranteed to American citizens, including the right to vote, the right to travel out of the country and the right to own a gun. Convicted felons also have to disclose their crimes on job applications and can be deported if they are not American citizens.
- Misdemeanors. Misdemeanors are crimes such as disorderly conduct, simple assault, shoplifting and trespassing that are punishable by less than a year in prison. Although misdemeanors are less serious than felonies, having a misdemeanor conviction on your criminal record can limit your employment options and can result in a jail sentence. Ensure that you receive a fair trial by letting our attorneys represent you.
- Motor vehicle offenses. If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or vehicular manslaughter, we can help. We also assist clients who need to get their driver’s licenses restored or fight traffic tickets.
- Drug crimes. Charges of trafficking, distributing or possession of illegal substances or drug paraphernalia can result in heavy fines and extended time in jail. You can rely on our knowledge of drug crimes and our history of successful results to help eliminate or minimize the charges against you.
- Domestic violence. Charges related to assault, physical abuse, psychological abuse, or otherwise behaving in a “cycle of violence.” We help to keep your record clear and your reputation safe from these charges.
- Sealing and expungement of records. A criminal record can prevent you from pursuing higher education, securing your dream job or traveling abroad. We can help you eliminate past criminal charges from your record, or get those records sealed so that you can move on with your life.
Contact A Defense Lawyer You Can Count On
When your freedom is on the line, choose a criminal defense attorney with the experience and dedication to make a difference. Call 720-281-0816 or contact us online to schedule a consultation right away.