Family Law Firm Serving Lakewood And The Surrounding Communities
Whether adopting a child or going through the process of divorce, it is necessary to have on your side a skilled family law attorney. With a deep understanding of family law issues, our lawyers at The Law Offices of Sutton & Sutton will serve your needs. The services we provide include:
- Divorce: Whether litigation or mediation, our lawyers will fight to obtain the best possible outcome. This includes obtaining a fair division concerning all assets such as the marital home.
- Child custody and visitation: Our attorneys will take the necessary steps to ensure your wishes regarding your children are met.
- Child support: Both parents must take responsibility concerning the raising of the children. We will advocate for a child support payment order that will best meet the children’s needs.
- Alimony: Financial considerations during and following a divorce often arise. We will help you obtain the alimony payments you need so that you can live in the same manner you did during your marriage.
- Modification of child support orders: In the event there is a significant change in circumstances, our attorneys will protect your interests during modification proceedings. We wish to ensure there is a correct adjustment to existing child support orders.
- Juvenile delinquency and dependency proceedings: In the event Colorado officials intervene regarding your rights as a parent, our dedicated family law lawyers will be there to protect your interests.
- Mediation: While mediation can allow you to have greater input into family law determinations, it is important to have a skilled advocate on your side to ensure the best possible settlement.
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements: Our attorneys can draft pre- and postnuptial agreements designed to protect your financial interests in the event of divorce.
- Adoption: While there’s no greater joy than the adoption of a child, the adoption process can be arduous. The biological parent may challenge the proceeding. An issue with immigration authorities could also bring the process to a close. Our attorneys understand the complexities of adoptions and will do everything in our power to move the adoption process forward without a hitch.
Contact Lakewood Family Law Attorneys
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Sutton & Sutton in Lakewood have extensive experience trying family law cases. Call us at 303-277-1927 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our lawyers.